Some I finished off, a couple got integrated into the tins I bought later, and some... just hung around. Got used on occasion, but not often. Part of the reason why is that chasing a small piece of soap around the bottom of a tupperware isn't a great way to lather up, part is that there were scents that wasn't my favourites.
In an effort to tidy up and get some use of out the leftover samples, I decided to combine them into something I call Mike's Mixed. The process was simpler and quicker than expected, taking less than ten minutes from start to finish - including some time in the fridge, because I'm impatient at times.
First, gather all the leftover samples. In my case, it was Lime, Unscented, Coconut, Lavindin & Eucalyputs, Barber Shop, and Orange,Cedarwood & Black Pepper.