A few things I noticed:
- The wood looks like a fast-growing, reasonable soft wood similar to birch. Sapwood, not heartwood.
- The head relies on the corner tabs to align the blade, which is the first time I see.
- The "chrome" is rather sloppily applied, as can be seen on the last image.
- The brush looks, feels and smells like boar.
- The knot is roughly 22mm, with a 55mm loft. Pretty good backbone, pre-breaking in.
- The little cup is likely too small for lathering, but good for catching water drips.
- The stand will most likely not fit most of my razors and brushes
Bottom line? Not a great set, but not bad considering the cost. I'll report again when I've actually shaven with it; I suspect it's a mild shaver suitable for new shavers.