- Going electric costs you 0.08 to 0.16 USD per shave - with a high up front cost.
- Using cheap disposables bought in bulk costs 0.08 to 0.11 USD per shave - or about the same as a gifted electric.
- Carts sets you back around 0.39 USD per shave - it adds up, even if you eeek the last bit of life from the blade.
- If you invest in a razor sharpener, both disposables and carts runs to about 0.02 USD per shave - much more reasonable.
- Traditional DE they claim run in at 0.05 USD per shave - although that is at just two shaves per blade.
- Traditional DE with a razor sharperner ticks in at ~0.03 USD - or about the same as disposable and carts when sharpened.